UnionActive Support
Does Your Local Have New Officers & Staff?
Updated On: Sep 262, 2017

Please make sure we have updated contact information on file for the Web Administrator and Billing contacts for your website. If you have a new President or Webmaster who should be listed as an authorized Web Administrator or a new Secretary/Treasurer who should be listed as an Authorized Billing contact please contact us immediately via one of the following methods:

  • Submit a support ticket from the Support tab within your website's Admin Area (best method as it shows request is coming from Authorized Administrator)
  • Email us: support@unionactive.com from an email address associated with a current authorized administrator
  • Live chat with us M-F 8-5 PST: support.unionactive.com
  • Fax a letter of authorization stating required changes. This letter should be on company letterhead and signed by an authorized administrator. Fax to: 509-765-1209

If the authorized administrator(s) we have listed are not available to verify the changes to Web Administrator or Billing Contact, please call us directly or email from a domain email account to request access to the site. We will send a notice to the current contact(s) for the account, letting them know about the contact changes that have been requested. If the request is not denied by the current contact(s) then we will update our records and you will be given access to the site in 24 hours. 

  Mobile Apps  
Learn more
Member Database Builder

Learn more

Online Grievance Tracking
Click to learn more.
UnionActive Member SYNC

Click to learn more.
Site Search
Site Map
RSS Feeds
  • support.unionactive.com

    Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

  • Top of Page image